Weekly Challenge Jan. 24 - 31: Your Choice @ f11

Jenn

My first entry...forgive me if I get this wrong... have searched for a how to but with no luck...so please let me know how to do it right....If the info doesn't appear it is: Nikon d3300 with my Tamron AF70-300, ISO 800,taken today, 29 Jan 2018 at 9.15pm GMT, at f11 , 1.5 sec ......This is a war memorial at an ex WW2 airfield. The airman is running towards his plane.
. The Unknown Airman .jpg

Kevin H

My first entry...forgive me if I get this wrong... have searched for a how to but with no luck...so please let me know how to do it right....If the info doesn't appear it is: Nikon d3300 with my Tamron AF70-300, ISO 800,taken today, 29 Jan 2018 at 9.15pm GMT, at f11 , 1.5 sec ......This is a war memorial at an ex WW2 airfield. The airman is running towards his plane.
.View attachment 278271

EXIF is there your good

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Submissions are NOT closed. The submission period has a little less than 22 1/2 hours.

Last edited:

RocketCowboy

Where did this thread state the close day/time ?
I shot a bunch today thinking it went until the 31st

The opening thread specifies the dates. The UTC date/time messes us up sometimes too, as does the fact that submissions close a day early so that the finalist poll can post on the 31st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Now this weeks challenge is really closed for submissions. No really! No mistake this time. Ha! Now you have about 20 hours to like the photo(s) of your choice.