Weekly Challenge Feb 16-23: Livelihood

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepia princess

Working back stage this weekend.
amp02.jpg

AxeMan - Rick S.

That would be an Orange AD30HTC 30-watt guitar amplifier "Head Unit". Makes lots of noise (lol) Nice taste!

Orange is a British electric guitar amplifier manufacturing company, famous for its distinctive sound.

I would be curious to see what's plugged into it. (That would be guitar and speaker)

sepia princess

So what do you and the orange thing do?
Unfortunately, I don't get to use that amp, I'm the stage manager and equipment shleper and curtain person. Generally I make sure everyone is on stage and the curtains are open on cue. I just really like how this amp looks.

Last edited:

sepia princess

That would be an Orange AD30HTC 30-watt guitar amplifier "Head Unit". Makes lots of noise (lol) Nice taste!

Orange is a British electric guitar amplifier manufacturing company, famous for its distinctive sound.

I would be curious to see what's plugged into it. (That would be guitar and speaker)
I tried getting a decent shot of the guitar lead with his guitar but the lights were crazy and I'm not that good at that kind of thing (yet) I'm going to keep practicing though:) The amp is actually patched in through the house speakers so the sound guy mixes from the back.

Last edited:

AxeMan - Rick S.

Not for judging
Living on the edge r.jpg

"Living on the edge"

This is a two cell shot of a 5 shot Panoramic. I was going to enter it however I felt too much was lost in the resizing process for uploading. Not everyone has a 20"+ HDMI monitor, and after viewing it on a laptop it was hard to make out the crane and semi trucks in the bottom.

Browncoat

This one is officially in the books. Thread closed. The other winner of the Freestyle challenge was Curt, who issued this challenge and will be judging the entries!

Thanks to everyone who participated, see ya in the next one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.