Way off topic! lol :)

sonicbuffalo_RIP

@Bill16.....very happy and Thankful as RC said that you've quit smoking. Very happy for you and your wife. I quit over 35 years ago. It was the hardest thing I ever did (at the time), but I'm still proud to say I conquered that cig that holds you as a slave to it. Congrats!

JoeIskor

Banned
Dude, you have to stop smoking immediately. You harm your lungs really much. I was also a smoker and I could not run 15 meters without hard breathing. Ofcourse I could not stop smoking completely, but I found alternative which does not harm my lungs so much. I have started vaping cbd oils visit site. I really breathe much easier now and my cought disappeared. Recommend you to stop smoking as I did.

Last edited:

Bikerbrent

Dude, you have to stop smoking immediately. You harm your lungs really much. I was also a smoker and I could not run 15 meters without hard breathing. Ofcourse I could not stop smoking completely, but I found alternative which does not harm my lungs so much. I have started vaping. I really breathe much easier now and my cought disappeared. Recommend you to stop smoking as I did.

Dude, with all the vaping deaths lately, you really need to stop that as well :encouragement:

weebee

True, or keep away from that non-fda approved boot legged crap. And since this thread 5 years old. Has anybody heard from Bill recently?

STM

Dude, with all the vaping deaths lately, you really need to stop that as well :encouragement:

Vaping can, in several ways, be MORE dangerous than smoking, at least in the short term. In higher concentrations, nicotine is a deadly poison. And vaping nicotine is still as dangerous as smoking. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, and can still bring on a heart attack or stroke. It is best to get off of it completely. And when people are adding other things, like that cannabinoid oil, to theirs, they are just asking for more trouble.

Last edited: