Using Auto ISO and Manual mode.

Scott Murray

Yes I try to keep the ISO as low as possible as recommended by many, especially in the NPhoto magazine. I am curious to know how to keep ISO at 100 whether using shutter speed of 20secs or much faster as in NPhoto March edition.
Just change the ISO from auto to manual this way it will keep the ISO you set in this case ISO 100.

dennybeall

Wonder how many film folks are still around? We had the roll of film with ASA 100 or perhaps 200 as the "regular" rolls, then some ASA 400 either as a goto or the regular rolls and then tucked away in the bag some fast ASA 800 or perhaps "push-process" the 400 to 1600.
We are really spoiled with adjustable ISO - Nice!!!

mikew_RIP

Wonder how many film folks are still around? We had the roll of film with ASA 100 or perhaps 200 as the "regular" rolls, then some ASA 400 either as a goto or the regular rolls and then tucked away in the bag some fast ASA 800 or perhaps "push-process" the 400 to 1600.

I mainly used Kodchrome 25asa or ektachrome i think about 100 asa

Horoscope Fish

I think about that every so often... How buying a roll of film "locked" me into that particular ASA until the roll was shot up and, conversely, what freedom we enjoy with digital photography. I shot a looooot of Tri X Pan in those days.

J-see

It's possible I still got one or two rolls of these babies:

142802.jpg

I loved them.

SkvLTD

Ironically enough, every time I venture with YN-568, that whole auto-ISO goes right out the window and I end up plowing in full manual regardless.