Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z6/Z6ii/Z6iii
Upgrade to Nikon Z6 111 + Nikkor Z180-600V f5.6-6.3 VR lens + Z 1.4 teleconverter ?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="benhasajeep" data-source="post: 848219" data-attributes="member: 70649"><p>I can't speak for the D750 and 150-600 but I can speak about the older Sigma 150-500 on several DSLR bodies I have (recently added D7500).. I have used the Sigma on D600, D800, D850, and D7500 now. But I believe my lens focuses a little slower than it should. I had to send it in under warranty for an AF repair and it came back slower. I complained and they stated it should not have been focusing as fast as it was.</p><p></p><p>Anyway on the 2nd half of the question I have a Z8 and the 180-600z and 2x teleconverter also Nikon Z.. For being around F/12 it does pretty well. But it does miss on quick or even fairly quick subjects. The 2x is more for still subjects with this lens. I do not have the Z6III but did just get a Z5II which is more similar to the Z6III, than the Z6 is to the Z8. Will set them together and see how they work. With a 1.4 tc you'll get another stop of light for the AF to "see".</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="benhasajeep, post: 848219, member: 70649"] I can't speak for the D750 and 150-600 but I can speak about the older Sigma 150-500 on several DSLR bodies I have (recently added D7500).. I have used the Sigma on D600, D800, D850, and D7500 now. But I believe my lens focuses a little slower than it should. I had to send it in under warranty for an AF repair and it came back slower. I complained and they stated it should not have been focusing as fast as it was. Anyway on the 2nd half of the question I have a Z8 and the 180-600z and 2x teleconverter also Nikon Z.. For being around F/12 it does pretty well. But it does miss on quick or even fairly quick subjects. The 2x is more for still subjects with this lens. I do not have the Z6III but did just get a Z5II which is more similar to the Z6III, than the Z6 is to the Z8. Will set them together and see how they work. With a 1.4 tc you'll get another stop of light for the AF to "see". [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z6/Z6ii/Z6iii
Upgrade to Nikon Z6 111 + Nikkor Z180-600V f5.6-6.3 VR lens + Z 1.4 teleconverter ?
Top