Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z6/Z6ii/Z6iii
Upgrade to Nikon Z6 111 + Nikkor Z180-600V f5.6-6.3 VR lens + Z 1.4 teleconverter ?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="NeilS27" data-source="post: 848200" data-attributes="member: 71608"><p>Hello. I have used for many years for bird photography a Nikon D750 with a Sigma 150-600 lens and a permanently attached Nikon 1.4 converter. This gives me a long reach whch is essential to me and on the whole I have had no complaints other than the fact that autofocus is sometimes slow to lock on, can be inconsistent and often will not focus at all on birds in flight. I appreciate the limitations of the equipment in various light conditions, particularly using a converter.</p><p></p><p>I am considering upgrading to a Nikon Z6 111 + Nikkor Z180-600V f5.6-6.3 VR lens + Z 1.4 teleconverter and would like to ask if anyone could advise me on the pros and cons of whether this would be a more successful combination for bird photography and particularly for capturing birds in flight than what I have now.</p><p></p><p>Thankyou for any help you can give.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="NeilS27, post: 848200, member: 71608"] Hello. I have used for many years for bird photography a Nikon D750 with a Sigma 150-600 lens and a permanently attached Nikon 1.4 converter. This gives me a long reach whch is essential to me and on the whole I have had no complaints other than the fact that autofocus is sometimes slow to lock on, can be inconsistent and often will not focus at all on birds in flight. I appreciate the limitations of the equipment in various light conditions, particularly using a converter. I am considering upgrading to a Nikon Z6 111 + Nikkor Z180-600V f5.6-6.3 VR lens + Z 1.4 teleconverter and would like to ask if anyone could advise me on the pros and cons of whether this would be a more successful combination for bird photography and particularly for capturing birds in flight than what I have now. Thankyou for any help you can give. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z6/Z6ii/Z6iii
Upgrade to Nikon Z6 111 + Nikkor Z180-600V f5.6-6.3 VR lens + Z 1.4 teleconverter ?
Top