TwistedThrottle's twisted images

TwistedThrottle

Hey TT, It's a lot of potatoes to bake for how many mouths? :shame:
Ha, that's just for me! JK. It was for the four of us. There are also 4 big steaks under the wad of aluminum foil I had to keep covered or the yellow jackets would be all over them. Overload on the spuds, make huge steaks, cut up all the leftovers and in the morning pour eggs over the top, toss it back in the Traeger and voila, camper breakfast!

I think it's a good shot though under the difficult circumstances by moonlight and focusing. Would hope you can soon figure out or determine a good lens going with Z6 for great night sky and MW shots.
Thanks @blackstar
Did I mention there was smoke from a fire(s) that was near by too? Not ideal conditions. I gave up quickly the second night. The moon was blood red from the smoke in the air. The Tamron works for now, it just has some irritating limitations that I need to think really, really, really hard if its worth $2k for the Nikon Z equivalent to upgrade. Another alternative is to go with the 20mm f1.8S. I'd miss the ultra wide, but I'd gain some light, plus its half the price of the 2.8 zoom. I got the 14-30 f4, (great lens for everything else) thinking it would scratch the itch but I like the results for night sky and MW shots from 2.8 better. I'm sure 1.8 would be even more better, lol!

TwistedThrottle

DSC_4366-Pano.jpg