Traded my pelican case for a backpack

thegaffney

I had a Pelican 1600 case, it was very nice, but very bulky to tote around, and the foam was in need of replacement after changing my equipment so often

So I was researching bags and found out people really loved the Kata HB-207 backpack, it wasnt being made anymore though since Manfroto bought them out. But I found a good deal on a used one on amazon and got it right away. Its a HUGE bag, 2 ft tall easily, and I needed it since most bags don't fit 2 bodies with lots of flashes and lenses. The picture below shows no second body, but its going to go where my 50mm is since I'm selling it. Plus I could also just move my flash accessories to another pocket if needed.

It has tons of room, and is very well padded, holds everything I need plus some, holds my laptop, tripod, came with a very nice trolly to wheel it around in, has a rain cover that is stored on top, has large straps you can wrap around your waist to make it more comfortable, the back is padded, etc etc.

There is someone on ebay selling one for a $75 starting bid, this is the second time they have listed it, there was no bids the first time FYI.

Anyways just wanted to share for anyone else looking for large bags, there is a Manfroto version of this bag out since they bought out Kata, but its much more expensive of course.

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

bag.jpg