Tokina ATX 2,8/100 Pro D Macro AF - Anyone???

Geoffc

Nikon on sale for $800 and $750 for the tamron. Nikon holds resale value better. why the hesitation?

I live in the uk and the difference is £229 ($383). Unfortunately the Nikon cashback deals finished on 26th Jan. I had forgotten about that and now you've reminded me I'm depressed.

rocketman122

I live in the uk and the difference is £229 ($383). Unfortunately the Nikon cashback deals finished on 26th Jan. I had forgotten about that and now you've reminded me I'm depressed.

Crap. didnt see u were in the UK. I get pissed when I see things so cheap in the US. the only thing I miss about living in the us. the prices. A sale is a real sale there. sigh..

kluisi

A sale is a real sale there. sigh..

Not always. There are plenty of times where the price of a product goes UP a week or two before black friday so that it can be discounted to the same price it was for the "black friday sale". That's the reason for sites such as camelcamelcamel.com and other price trackers. Buyer Beware is a phrase that comes to mind often when dealing with sales.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Englischdude

even more frustrating here. NIKON currently has a cashback action going on but only for residents of Germany with a german address and german bank account. The cahsback action is not valid here in Austria.......... I live 5 minutes drive from the Austrian/German border!!!!