Time Change

Sandpatch

Reset the D5100 clock on Sunday. We have a few wind-up clocks. Spring is easy, as you can simply wind the minute hand forward (stopping so that the chimes sound and don't bind up the mechanism), but in the fall I stop the pendulums and try to remember to restart them later.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Playing with daylight savings time is as foolish as someone thinking they can cut an inch off of one end of a blanket and sewing it onto the other to get a longer blanket. Glad we are smarter than that in AZ, Ha!

All of you clock changers have fun. :cheerful:

Roy1961

Contributor
Playing with daylight savings time is as foolish as someone thinking they can cut an inch off of one end of a blanket and sewing it onto the other to get a longer blanket. Glad we are smarter than that in AZ, Ha!

All of you clock changers have fun. :cheerful:

i cut 12 inches of my blanket to keep my toes warmer, its works so there, my neck is cooler now? :confused::rolleyes:

Texas

There was a news item on TV this morning about how the time change hurts Cranberry farmers. They need more daylight to get the work done before Thanksgiving.

I'm turning off the TV now.

Bikerbrent

What a pain changing all the clocks. The worst thing is I will get to do it all again in a couple of weeks because the Electric Company has announced a planned power outage for maintenance in a couple of weeks. Once question, the Electric Company raised our rates to cover their expenses when failed power lines started a huge wildfire, so should I send them a bill for my inconvenience in resetting all my clocks? ;)

Kevin H

What a pain changing all the clocks. The worst thing is I will get to do it all again in a couple of weeks because the Electric Company has announced a planned power outage for maintenance in a couple of weeks. Once question, the Electric Company raised our rates to cover their expenses when failed power lines started a huge wildfire, so should I send them a bill for my inconvenience in resetting all my clocks? ;)

All you do is bitch yea try that

Texas

Seems a movement is starting to leave it alone from now on once we spring forward in a few months.

They say the fix to kids waiting for the bus in the dark is to start school later. That won't work since the main purpose of school is to babysit while the parents are at work.

I'm too far south to know how dark it is up north on winter mornings but I don't expect an hour either way matters given how short the days are.