This is the classic definition of Karma

aroy

There will always be some who will whine ad infinitum. It is either "I am poor", or "I am disadvantaged" or "I got no job" or any of thousands of excuses. When you dig deeper, you will find that they have no intention to work (let alone hard) to make a living. They are emotionally blackmailing who ever they can and living on what they can siphon off gullible people. Here in India you will find able bodied beggars and cons and cheats all whom can make a decent living, but refuse to do so.

The work ethics has gone so bad, that you get an impression that the young are doing you a favour by coming to work at all. It all your fault that they cannot spend all the time gossiping, and any work accomplished is a favour to you.

Browncoat

There is always a 5% extreme. This applies to anything.

Ultra right-wing, ultra left-wing, nut job Christians, violent Muslims, the KKK and Black Panthers...the list goes on and on. Sometimes these extremes make headlines with their antics. Sometimes those antics set the tone for how the rest of us perceive the whole, and stereotypes are born. Sometimes the extremes exist in the shadows. But they are always there.

The worst kind of extremism is when it is passed off as the status quo, or is disguised as something else. Planned Parenthood, for example:

Providing trusted community health care...

This is a federally-funded nationwide abortion clinic, kids. It was founded by Margaret Sanger, an overt racist who lived by the mantra that all "lessers" should either be killed off at birth or locked away forever so that the gene pool would not be contaminated.

Colored people are like human weeds, and are to be exterminated.

Planned Parenthood has over 800 clinics across the nation. 75% of those clinics are in minority communities. Blacks are 12% of the US population, but account for most of the national abortions. Blacks are the only minority in this country whose population is in decline. By the year 2038, the black election vote will not even matter anymore. This is to say nothing about the concerted birth control effort through oral contraceptives. And this is just one of the means at the disposal of those who seek to destroy the black race.

Here is an interesting tie-in: Since the mid-60's, Planned Parenthood has issued an annual Margaret Sanger Award to "individuals of distinction in recognition of excellence and leadership in furthering reproductive health and reproductive rights". A few past recipients of this award? MLK, LBJ, Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, and Ted Turner. I don't think I need to tell you what ties all of those people together.

singlerosa_RIP

There will always be some who will whine ad infinitum. It is either "I am poor", or "I am disadvantaged" or "I got no job" or any of thousands of excuses. When you dig deeper, you will find that they have no intention to work (let alone hard) to make a living. They are emotionally blackmailing who ever they can and living on what they can siphon off gullible people. Here in India you will find able bodied beggars and cons and cheats all whom can make a decent living, but refuse to do so.

The work ethics has gone so bad, that you get an impression that the young are doing you a favour by coming to work at all. It all your fault that they cannot spend all the time gossiping, and any work accomplished is a favour to you.

Glad (not really) to hear that it's not just us here in the USA that are all screwed up.

DraganDL

"Do you think she’ll file a police report requesting they help her now?"

Ha, ha! Real gem. Police would probably say: sorry, we can't help you cause we're right in the the middle of the process of being f*cked...

STM

The problem is, they're often bitter and angry at the wrong people.

It's difficult to claw your way up from the bottom. Most will never know what it's truly like to be addicted to drugs, homeless, or worse. But at this day and age, I simply refuse to believe that people are stuck their against their will.

It is called displaced anger.

Nero

Honestly, they're basically just showing why that punk got shot. They're all idiots and I love that karma got back at this person. They think that destroying their city is gonna change anything for the better? lol Brown was a stupid, toughguy wannabe punk and he got what he deserved when he decided to try and attack a cop and take his gun.

Michael J.

Honestly, they're basically just showing why that punk got shot. They're all idiots and I love that karma got back at this person. They think that destroying their city is gonna change anything for the better? lol Brown was a stupid, toughguy wannabe punk and he got what he deserved when he decided to try and attack a cop and take his gun.

I think nobody deserves to get killed.

STM

What a waste of an amazing person.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

Honestly, what must he be thinking now, looking down at all of that idiocy? People using a situation like that as an excuse to loot, riot, assault and commit arson? People like that are the bottom feeders of our society.

Nero

Honestly, what must he be thinking now, looking down at all of that idiocy? People using a situation like that as an excuse to loot, riot, assault and commit arson? People like that are the bottom feeders of our society.

He's probably hoping the person who killed him is burning in Hell for eternity.

And "bottom feeder" still seems too generous for those clowns.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4