Testing out my new twin flash system

Scott Murray

Looks promising for the insect shots Scott.
But might be a bit difficult to control the reflections on the pen shots, but if anyone can sort it out I have confidence in you to do it ;)
I do have ideas, but now to make it practicable at a macro level.

Reflections are controlled I think.

20150601-20150601-SHM_0379.jpg

Krs_2007

It looks like you need to balance the third eye (flash) with the other two. This rig is very intriguing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bill16

That ain't a camera and flash................. That is an alien pretending to be a camera! Lol wow what a rig buddy! That ant shot is awesome! :)

SkvLTD

Sooo, it's kind of pricey in a way, but also extremely tempting at the same time..... I think I'll still focus on a 2x TC, then a 20mm/2.8 first.

Btw [MENTION=9753]Scott Murray[/MENTION], can you take a sample portrait or standard shot to showcase this rig's capability for standard application?

Scott Murray

Sooo, it's kind of pricey in a way, but also extremely tempting at the same time..... I think I'll still focus on a 2x TC, then a 20mm/2.8 first.

Btw @Scott Murray, can you take a sample portrait or standard shot to showcase this rig's capability for standard application?
I will see what I can do, not sure about its portrait ability due to it being a macro set up.

Scott Murray

Well I went to use my twin flash system tonight and it went bang, kind of still works but only when it wants too. So I have gone back to my trusty SB910 and Luminox diffuser. One issue from purchasing from overseas is warranty, I am going to try and claim it but not holding my breath.