TedG's B&W Photos

TedG954

The door was locked. There was no way out. The gator's tail slid across the floor. The man gasped as he saw the monster's yellow eyes. There was no escape, the tourist was trapped.

"Don't be shy, y'all. Come on in."

View attachment 18205

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
The door was locked. There was no way out. The gator's tail slid across the floor. The man gasped as he saw the monster's yellow eyes. There was no escape, the tourist was trapped.

"Don't be shy, y'all. Come on in."

View attachment 18205

Nice find!

Did you make it all around Lake Okeechobee? There are lots of little fish camps and catfish places.

TedG954

Nice find!

Did you make it all around Lake Okeechobee? There are lots of little fish camps and catfish places.

Yes, I did go the whole way around. That's 6 hours I'll never get back. I basically took photos of two (2) things.... Lake Okeechobee from the east side, on my way north; and the gutted tourist trap on Route 27, on my way south. It had been several years since I last made the trip, and that was on a motorcycle. It's great for motorcycles, since there are almost zero stops for over 100 miles. But, for photo ops, it was a waste of time. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. At least I had great weather.