Tamron 35-150 F2-2.8 Z mount

Danno

Just watched this preliminary review. he was a fan. i think it could be a very practical walk around lens. F 2-2.8 is a fast zoom.

Camera Fun

Initially I wasn't that excited about the 35-150 as my plan was to add a 70-180 to go with my kit lens 24-70. However, after previously watching another positive YouTube review, I began to re-think my plan. This lens is looking to be a very good walk-around/general lens; which is the vast majority of photography that I do; and I just don't like having to switch between lenses. Highly likely that if I get the 35-150, then once it's on the Z6ii, it won't come off.

Danno

Initially I wasn't that excited about the 35-150 as my plan was to add a 70-180 to go with my kit lens 24-70. However, after previously watching another positive YouTube review, I began to re-think my plan. This lens is looking to be a very good walk-around/general lens; which is the vast majority of photography that I do; and I just don't like having to switch between lenses. Highly likely that if I get the 35-150, then once it's on the Z6ii, it won't come off.

I think it is an excellent lens. I wish I had not bought my 24-120 f4. I would have gone with this one instead.

Camera Fun

I really looked into the 24-120 not too long after getting my camera/kit. It was very tempting but decided it wasn't enough of a difference for me at the time.