Tami Jo's Wildlife, Nature or Everyday Photography

Tami Jo

tjn1420r.jpg

Tami Jo

I lost my treasured Border Collie and my best friend in May unexpectedly and it just shattered me. We enjoyed 14 wonderful years together but somehow I still fee; cheated. We found out he had a rapid progressing type of cancer as we took him to the veterinarian specialty emergency center where he was placed in the ICU tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, IVs and attempts to stabilize him failed. We had to do what ever one dreads and say our goodbyes. We were there for the final moments holding him and letting him know that even though our hearts were breaking we didn't want him in pain. He seemed to be at peace and that is what gives me peace. I am posting this photo that is from a few years back in his memory. Maximilian Theodore June 1, 2005 - May 20, 2019. Gone but never forgotten, forever in our heart.
tjn6239-5r.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I lost my treasured Border Collie and my best friend in May unexpectedly and it just shattered me. We enjoyed 14 wonderful years together but somehow I still fee; cheated. We found out he had a rapid progressing type of cancer as we took him to the veterinarian specialty emergency center where he was placed in the ICU tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, IVs and attempts to stabilize him failed. We had to do what ever one dreads and say our goodbyes. We were there for the final moments holding him and letting him know that even though our hearts were breaking we didn't want him in pain. He seemed to be at peace and that is what gives me peace. I am posting this photo that is from a few years back in his memory. Maximilian Theodore June 1, 2005 - May 20, 2019. Gone but never forgotten, forever in our heart.
tjn6239-5r.jpg

Sorry for your loss TJ. It's tough losing a pet.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Losing your fur baby is incredibly hard. We went through that in January. He looks like a wonderful dog, and I hope you can remember all the good times you had with him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tami Jo

Losing your fur baby is incredibly hard. We went through that in January. He looks like a wonderful dog, and I hope you can remember all the good times you had with him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you Woody! He was amazing and he will forever be in my heart and thoughts. The beautiful memories are all that get me through the heartache. I am sorry to hear that you too lost a precious fur baby.