Tami Jo's 2013 Photo Thread

Tami Jo

A little Coot
tjk3840_copy.jpg

Tami Jo

European Starling. I don't know how pervasive they are out your way, but here in the northeast they flock in amazing numbers, and can devastate a food source for resident song birds (like a wild cherry) in short order. Officially categorized as an Invasive Species.

I cant recall seeing many of these around here. It caught my eye as you can see. I will now be watching and see if I see any more in the future. Thanks for providing a name for this species of bird it was maddening not knowing.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

RockyNH_RIP

Beautiful Sunset! I remember those skys, a long long time ago... in another Galaxy! I was stationed at Fort Huachuca Arizone back in the early 70's when I was in the Army! Loved the night and morning sky's looking out to the distance mountains!

Pat in NH

Tami Jo

Beautiful Sunset! I remember those skys, a long long time ago... in another Galaxy! I was stationed at Fort Huachuca Arizone back in the early 70's when I was in the Army! Loved the night and morning sky's looking out to the distance mountains!

Pat in NH
Thanks! Fort Huahucuca/Sierra Vista is very nice. I have visted many many times. I love the amazing displays of nauture found here in the soutwest. :)

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks! Fort Huahucuca/Sierra Vista is very nice. I have visted many many times. I love the amazing displays of nauture found here in the soutwest. :)

At the time, I lived in Huachuca City, at the North Gate to the Fort.. was not much more than a trailer park back then and mostly military.. I would have stayed had I been able to find work, I really liked it there.

Pat in NH

Tami Jo

Had a great weekend and enjoyed getting some shooting time in. It was beautiful weather I couldnt have asked for better conditions. To follow are a few from my latest excursion...
tjk4180_copy.jpg