Steve's 52 for 2015

SteveH

Week 3 already! Still getting ready to move house, so haven't got out as much as I'd like....

Week #3 - "Wilderness"

dsc_8118-edit.jpg

SteveH

Well after a week of preparing to move house and being full of a virus, I had little to no chance to get out :(

I hoped to get back out and re-do this shot in better light but couldn't, so I apologise for this effort folks.... The only reason I'm posting it is to keep my 52 up to date!

Week #4 - Broken

dsc_8128.jpg

SteveH

Yep, still getting ready to move house - Although we are hoping to complete next Friday, so the end is in sight!! :)

This is a HDR shot I took for practice of the remaining snow on the North Yorkshire Moors - 5 exposures at +/- 1 EV processed in Nik Tools HDR.
Week #5 - Roadside
dsc_8200_hdr.jpg

SteveH

Hi everyone, a busy week at work this week - Hopefully I will be able to spend more time on the forum soon!
Week #8 - Abandoned
dsc_8658-edit.jpg

SteveH

This steam loco is the "Mallard", it's an A4 Pacific class engine. There are 6 still in working order, but this one is the most famous because on the 3rd July 1938, it broke the world record for steam powered traction, reaching 126 MPH. It is still in full working order and spends most of the summer pulling tourists around the North Yorkshire moors, and running from London to Edinburgh.

So, without further ado, for week #9 - "Fast" - The Mallard

dsc_8689-edit.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This steam loco is the "Mallard", it's an A4 Pacific class engine. There are 6 still in working order, but this one is the most famous because on the 3rd July 1938, it broke the world record for steam powered traction, reaching 126 MPH. It is still in full working order and spends most of the summer pulling tourists around the North Yorkshire moors, and running from London to Edinburgh.

So, without further ado, for week #9 - "Fast" - The Mallard

dsc_8689-edit.jpg

It could just be me, but I'm not seeing a photo Steve.

Edit: The photo showed up right after my post, well, half a shot anyway. I'll have a look later.