Started my own site!

pk63015

Looks Good.
My only comment is on the About Me section. The Blue font Color gets lost and blended in. You might try other colors.
But otherwise it is looking great.

Bill16

Yes I have been planning on doing that.:) I just been so busy all night getting the site up and running, that I lose track of what was planning to do!lol:D
You see I just built it over night literally! Lol :D

Looks Good.
My only comment is on the About Me section. The Blue font Color gets lost and blended in. You might try other colors.
But otherwise it is looking great.

Bill16

Well I added a footer showing my nikons, lenses and flashes! What do you think of it, and should I keep or get rid of it?

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Well I added a footer showing my nikons, lenses and flashes! What do you think of it, and should I keep or get rid of it?

Personally I wouldn't advertise those things....

BTW, the Facebook link doesn't take me to your FB page. Shouldn't it?

Daz

I like the site Bill its a great start, I personally wouldn't advertise your kit on there, this will only make you an easy target in the long run, if you want to put something about your Kit I would put something like " All variety of professional gear built up over time" or the like.

One thing I did notice is it is not a responsive site (as in changing size as if it was a ipad or phone etc), how did you make the site, it can hurt you in SEO

Bill16

Site builder is where it came from, and I put it together over night.:)
I like the site Bill its a great start, I personally wouldn't advertise your kit on there, this will only make you an easy target in the long run, if you want to put something about your Kit I would put something like " All variety of professional gear built up over time" or the like.

One thing I did notice is it is not a responsive site (as in changing size as if it was a ipad or phone etc), how did you make the site, it can hurt you in SEO

Daz

Site builder is where it came from, and I put it together over night.:)

If you would like to try another VERY easy place to make a site I would highly reccommend Squarespace, after trying to do it all on my own for so long and getting nowhere finding this was a godsend and for $5 a month im more than happy !

Last edited:

Bill16

Well my kit info has been removed clean as a whistle! Lol :)

I will stick with my site for the time being, since It is my domain too.lol :) besides it is all working pretty well right now, and I hate to start over!

If you would like to try another VERY easy place to make a site I would highly reccommend Squarespace, after trying to do it all on my own for so long and getting nowhere finding this was a godsend and for $5 a month im more than happy !