Stamatis Project 365/2013 (Every Now and Then 2)

stamatisg2002

It's not an olive tree Marilynne! It's a tree like with fruits like cherries, not sure how's called in english. But the birds are chirping all day long, probably have nests there, just in front of my window!

stamatisg2002

A new sunset photo today! Yay! Went to a nearby town for a visit, and I went to the local lovers' spot to photo the sunset from the top. Luckily, there wasn't any couple (legal or not) there to disturb.

sunsetdid2_sm.jpg

stamatisg2002

A new sunset photo today! Yay! Went to a nearby town for a visit, and I went to the local lovers' spot to photo the sunset from the top. Luckily, there wasn't any couple (legal or not) there to disturb.

View attachment 34401

This place is the ruins of an old castle, famous in the region. It's on a hill that overlooks the entire area, but unfortunately, only some parts of the double walls exist today. In the photo is a view from the walls earlier this month.

walls1sm.jpg

stamatisg2002

We have Easter today in Greece! Wishing you a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness. And some photos from this really beatyful day!!!

ekklisaki2sm.jpg

flgpst1sm.jpg

tree1sm.jpg

water1_1sm.jpg

stamatisg2002

We had the baptism of my niece the other day, there's a pic with her godmother earlier today at the playground...

sot-dim2bw_sm.jpg

In case you are wondering, here in Greece, a child's baptism importance is second only to a wedding, so a lot of family and friends are attending the ceremony, often coming from far places.. :)