Sony Mirrorless....

RockyNH_RIP

Ok, back again... here are a couple more..... Both Auto JPEG...
Neither would have been captured with my nikon, in both I needed flash & would have had to change the lens..

This was 5:30 in the morning (still dark) and caught 2 of the dogs laying together on the dog bed...

DSC03818.jpg

Snuggles "was" nestled in the crook of the sofa and pillow, belly and paws up..
Unfortunately, I missed that because he moved when I got up to go grab the camera
but I still caught this because I was quick... Had I gone to get Nikon and change the lens
he would have hopped down to follow me.

DSC03823.jpg

Pat in GA

RockyNH_RIP

Sharing a couple more... since I am planning on this being a travel (motorcycle) camera, I decided to play with it in Auto jpg mode.. Please so far with shots around town etc..

The other day, the only light in the garage was very dim dawn and the overhead light and I shot these.. they were at ISO 3200

DSC03827.jpg

DSC03829.jpg

Pat in GA

donaldjledet

Great job Pat.
i know I can't wait to get home this week-end.
My Grandsons 2nd. birthday going to the zoo or race track if the weather is nice this coming week-end.
Hardest part of my job is not being home everyday with my two grandsons.

RockyNH_RIP

Great job Pat.
i know I can't wait to get home this week-end.
My Grandsons 2nd. birthday going to the zoo or race track if the weather is nice this coming week-end.
Hardest part of my job is not being home everyday with my two grandsons.

Donald, the grand children are an absolute blessing.... I have always lived too far away until now... enjoying it BIG TIME!

Pat in GA

RockyNH_RIP

This past week... with my Sony, Took the motorcycle out, visited a veterans memorial, stopped at the Farmers Market and went into Savannah to get a railroad picture for a friend. These are all Sony shots..

DSC03896.jpg

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03899.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

DSC03902.jpg

DSC03903.jpg

DSC03904.jpg

DSC03905-2.jpg

DSC03910.jpg

DSC03912.jpg

DSC03919.jpg

DSC03920.jpg