SkvLTD's Why not 365 more clicks, right 2018?

SkvLTD

It passed almost as quickly, though stomach is still a little woozy. But, today I got around to what I wanted to that night -

#19 - Skagen

Jan-19-Skagen-Test.jpg

Danno

Glad to hear your better. Food poisoning is just bad. I still cannot stand the smell of tuna and it has been over 30 years... :)

SkvLTD

Glad to hear your better. Food poisoning is just bad. I still cannot stand the smell of tuna and it has been over 30 years... :)

My worst was probably the dumbest too - Matador/Slim Jim that I had in the car just in case and let it sit for too long in the past summer's sun. Luckily I finished my gigs and got home before that 2 day hell began. Somehow, that didn't fully deter me from those things, but I definitely check expo date and eat em the same or next day at the latest.

And fresh tuna doesn't really smell, at least that I can easily identify, but yea.

SkvLTD

Since Amazon doesn't let me keep their boring shots, I used XP1 for backup and did some for myself including this one as my #22:

BrooklandPint_2 (1).jpgBrooklandPint_1 (1).jpg

SkvLTD

So not at all forgotten nor neglected, just haven't had the time with the cruise that took up all last week. Only day I think I'd have to spill over from another would be this past Sunday since I pretty much drove 9-10 hours from FL>MD since other parties involved barely put any effort into the hike. Lesson learned - dump my crap with them like I did on the way down and fly.