Shoutout to BlackRapid and their customer service.

Krs_2007

I noticed one of my rubber washers has a split in it, its the oldest one so I guess it was about time. No clue how long these should last so I thought I would just go pick one up, but no one online sells them and even BlackRapid doesn't sell them. Sent them an email about where to purchase and got back the below. I thought this belonged here because it is associated with a photography product but feel free to move it you dont agree.

Yes these are cheap and can be picked up at a store but the OCD in me prefers the ones made for them.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your email and support of BlackRapid. We don’t sell the washers online but we would be happy to send you a few. What is the best address for you?

We look forward to hearing back from you,

Kristin
BlackRapid Customer Relations
(206) 402-4905 ext. 100
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Horoscope Fish

I noticed one of my rubber washers has a split in it, its the oldest one so I guess it was about time. No clue how long these should last so I thought I would just go pick one up, but no one online sells them and even BlackRapid doesn't sell them. Sent them an email about where to purchase and got back the below. I thought this belonged here because it is associated with a photography product but feel free to move it you dont agree.

Yes these are cheap and can be picked up at a store but the OCD in me prefers the ones made for them.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your email and support of BlackRapid. We don’t sell the washers online but we would be happy to send you a few. What is the best address for you?

We look forward to hearing back from you,

KristinBlackRapid Customer Relations
(206) 402-4905 ext. 100
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Funny how a "small" thing can, in fact, be a really huge thing.

rocketman122

great CS. happy to hear that a company you pay so much money for cared to help with such a minute item. it makes all the difference to stay with them or leave them.

otoh, markins (a ball head manufacturer) who I contacted for a quick release plate stop pin. a screw that sits in the plate head where the QR plate sits in to stop it from sliding through when you mount your gear in in the groove.

they wanted $10 for the stop pin and $30 for shipping. I payed over $300 (7 years ago) for the damn head and youre ripping me off on a $2 piece? screw you markins! I sold my head and never buying from such a thieving company. today one doesnt need to spend so much money for a good head anyways.

Pretzel

sorry will have to disagree paying $300 for head and they want o rip u off on $40 for a must have safety item vs a rubber washer on a $40 strap.

I didn't mean the above. ;) I meant a sticky for "JUST" good customer service experiences. A place for folks to go and see businesses rewarded by word of mouth recommendations!

Krs_2007

If Kevin is ok about it he could ask a mod to re title this thread

I am all for that, and I dont mind the negative because I am always looking for reviews/experiences from people that I can communicate with. Just keep the threads to the point and provide examples/proof and not something that a friend of their sisters husband had... If you catch my drift.