Shirleyann's Outrageous Digital Fantasy Land

Shirleyann

Very Nice... Love the golden glow!! Do you know if the speedway is still there in Mt Clemens?? It was a dirt track years ago when I lived out there!

Pat in NH
No, the speed track has been gone a long time. Your bringing back memories. I was raised in St Clair shores, 87 years ago. Moved to Harrison twp after I married., so I remember how it was. It has changed so much since you lived here.

Shirleyann

Mother nature at work.
Barn scene  flowers_pe_pe_pe.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

No, the speed track has been gone a long time. Your bringing back memories. I was raised in St Clair shores, 87 years ago. Moved to Harrison twp after I married., so I remember how it was. It has changed so much since you lived here.

Yes, I left around 90... looked the track up and it closed in 85. I also used to go to Flat Rock and Toledo, those are both still open.. and of course, MIS.

To keep it Photo oriented, was just at the local track here, Hudson Speedway, to get a shot for a a Photo Challenge which came out really good.. Really like what you are doing with your creative stuff!

Pat in NH

Shirleyann

I don't know how I got that framed barn in there, and Lauras out of town to tell me what I did. I tryed to delete it, but don't know what I'm doing, so guess I'll just leave it.

piperbarb

I don't know how I got that framed barn in there, and Lauras out of town to tell me what I did. I tryed to delete it, but don't know what I'm doing, so guess I'll just leave it.
I've had that same problem before, also. You can get rid of it by editing your post. There's an option there for editing out attached files.

Shirleyann

Great stuff you do! This one is really, really good too.
Is Lscha/Laura your daugther? I would love to have a mom to talk photographing with!

Yes, Laura is my daughter. We take road trips and sometimes shoot the same pic, so you may see the same picture, but we add our own touch. Kinda gives you an insight into our minds, if anyone cares..