September 2018 Theme: Home City, Town or just Where You Live

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
@cwgrizz
"Nice photo, but you need to add the EXIF data. Camera used and date shot is the minimum info needed. Thanks"
During this summer I've made a lot of landscapes (photos and videos), using 3 photo cameras plus the phone (D7000, D5100, Oly EPL3 nad Motorola G4). Most of the photos, just like this one, were made to serve as an ''illustration" for the specific spots, and I deliberately erased all meta data making them "pictures", so to speak (I only left my email address within the IPTC data, so that people can contact me if they want to). Sorry.

Thanks for your response. This section is for photos taken in September with a Nikon camera. Please see the first post of this thread for the specifics on the monthly assignments. There are other places in the forum you can post your summer landscape shots which if they are like this one, everyone will enjoy seeing them.

DraganDL

To Walt:
Yeah, it perfectly fits the assignment
("Home City, Town or just Where You Live") since it really is (in the vicinity of) where I live and the shot was taken during the first half of September. It's only that there is no EXIF so we can only suppose it's been shot with the "right kind" of camera.

Last edited:

Robin W

On Main Street near our business. Entry 2.

RLW_3514.jpg

Robin W

Entry 3 On our Main Street. This is a platform built to take pictures of the trains that come literally through downtown.

RLW_3517.jpg

Yan Lauzon

To Walt:
Yeah, it perfectly fits the assignment
("Home City, Town or just Where You Live") since it really is (in the vicinity of) where I live and the shot was taken during the first half of September. It's only that there is no EXIF so we can only suppose it's been shot with the "right kind" of camera.

If you know minimal information, just post it alongside the picture. Some people loose it in edition and do so without issues.

DraganDL

If you know minimal information, just post it alongside the picture. Some people loose it in edition and do so without issues.

It was taken between 10th and 15th of September, late afternoon, probably around 6 PM. Just before that I had finished my swimming, dressed my self up and took one of my cameras from the bag.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This was taken at one of our local parks. Originally this land was dug/mined for quartz, but since we are so close to sea level, they hit water. Eventually the township got the land and turned it into a park. Last year they added this fishing pier.

_DSC7123 low res.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Submission time is up for September Assignment. You have about 4 days to like the photo(s) of your choice. Vote away!