Searching for a D700 a good idea?

Danno

I have been using PS and LR via the subscription service for a while. I know some do not like it, but $11 a month is manageable and it is always current.

STM

The D700 was my first DSLR and it is still a terrific camera 12 years later, Nikon hit one out of the park with it. If you can get one in good shape, go for it!

STM

I have been using PS and LR via the subscription service for a while. I know some do not like it, but $11 a month is manageable and it is always current.

I agree, but my only complaint is that they don't really tell you what has been updated. More than once I have gone into something I had done for a long time only to find it has been changed. That is kind of annoying.

Danno

I agree, but my only complaint is that they don't really tell you what has been updated. More than once I have gone into something I had done for a long time only to find it has been changed. That is kind of annoying.
I can’t say that I have experienced that, but I tend to check out YouTube updates from different folks before get too deep into an update.

STM

I can’t say that I have experienced that, but I tend to check out YouTube updates from different folks before get too deep into an update.

It happened to me today. PS updated itself and now when I open the program this window comes up asking me which file in Creative Cloud I want to open. I have NOTHING in CC and never will.