Scruffy Dog

NikonGirl

6889932_orig.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
What a lovely dog. Only thing I would do to the picture would be to increase contrast for the grass only and maybe burn in the corners a little bit. I'm afraid to show you what I mean with your picture because I've seen members leave the forum after I post processed their shot.

I'm actually thinking of starting a thread in the critique section where submissions could be post processed by others.

NikonGirl

What a lovely dog. Only thing I would do to the picture would be to increase contrast for the grass only and maybe burn in the corners a little bit. I'm afraid to show you what I mean with your picture because I've seen members leave the forum after I post processed their shot.

I'm actually thinking of starting a thread in the critique section where submissions could be post processed by others.

No, no - go ahead! I'm totally new to Photography, and i'm very much a "visual" person - seeing it done would really help me train my eye better!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

No, no - go ahead! I'm totally new to Photography, and i'm very much a "visual" person - seeing it done would really help me train my eye better!

OK here is what I did with just a few adjustments using mask in PS CS5

6889932_orig copy.jpg

westmill

Banned

I can understand those that dont like it if they have just posted a picture, but not in critique. Thats exactly what its for.
we can now turn it off anyway, to prevent this. So everyone has a choice :)

NikonGirl

I was tempted do him in black and white but leave those amazing eyes blue :D Stunning looking dog ! the eyes certainly have it.

He really is captivating! He's nearly impossible to capture pictures of, as he's do full of energy it's almost impossible to get him to sit still!