RON's A ROUND TUIT THREAD

weebee

First post here for a while but I wanted to get some special mentions in while I may. First off, to @weebee, these 3 photos where taken with the 40mm lens that you just sold meView attachment 235555

Next, to @Marilynne , I do not know if I ever showed you the print you gave me "in situ" on my bedroom wall guarded, of course. by Sir Froggy.View attachment 235556
And finally to Mai, @Dawg Pics, the danish statue that I told you about and have guarded for 53 yearsView attachment 235557

Nicely done. I hope you get years of use out of the lenses.

RON_RIP

Four days in ICU finally got me room in advanced cardiac care where at least I had a view of the Cathedral of Learning IMG_0509 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

Ron sorry to hear you are where you are,hope everything is going well.

Thanks Mike. It is what it is. Just hanging tough. I am discharged from the hospital now since the were able to stabilize my heart. Meet with new oncologist today to set my future Chemo therapy. My wife has been a rock, staying over many nights sleeping in a chair to watch over me and is my home nurse now. I could not feel more blessed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RON_RIP

Being unable to get out, I still wanted to get some photos so I have been practicing with my 40 mm micro lens_AAA9537 - Version 2.jpg_AAA9538 - Version 2.jpg

My poinsettia from lat year did not re-bloom but I like its leaves

_AAA9530 - Version 2.jpg
And a dried gourd I keep for decoration

RON_RIP

Was well enough for 20 minutes to play with my 40mm again. This small cup is one I turned of Red Elm some years back;_AAA9539 - Version 2.jpg_AAA9541 - Version 2.jpg_AAA9543 - Version 2.jpg_AAA9544 - Version 2.jpg

The pot is Cherokee. Purchased for my wife who 1/4 Cherokee. I am not sure why a grown man is chasing the photo of a pewter chicken but I probably do not want to know, and Kokopelli is my favorite Southwestern icon