Rodbender's 52 in 2015

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
It will be nice to have the camera out with out gloves on friday can't come fast enough :D

I'll probably be wearing the gloves next week. It's been in the 40's down here in the morning, warming to the 60's and we're three hours south of Circle B. Heat wave for you.

Kevin H

I'll probably be wearing the gloves next week. It's been in the 40's down here in the morning, warming to the 60's and we're three hours south of Circle B. Heat wave for you.

If it's as cold as last year and rainy I won't be seeing your State till at least mid Febuary next year :D I was down last year same time but it was cold I had to buy a light jacket

Whiskeyman

Rod bender, this is Florida, where the weather pays no attention to the calendar. It can get cold right on through April some years. Temperature is so dependent upon front movement.

The current 10-day forecast looks good temp-wise, but Monday and Wednesday of next week have higher rain chances forecast. However, it's looking like you might want to bring short sleeves for part of the trip! :cool:

WM

Kevin H

Rod bender, this is Florida, where the weather pays no attention to the calendar. It can get cold right on through April some years. Temperature is so dependent upon front movement.

The current 10-day forecast looks good temp-wise, but Monday and Wednesday of next week have higher rain chances forecast. However, it's looking like you might want to bring short sleeves for part of the trip! :cool:

WM

I bringing shorts and a bathing suit going into the pool atleast one day:cool: