Rocky's 365 Thread - 2014

RockyNH_RIP

Day 19 - Jan 19 2014.....

The day was decent... sold a gun, bought a gun, sold a Ham power supply and got my Turbotax installed for Taxes... Was going to the range but it was late and the wait was too long (I have to watch the Patriots play Denver!) :)

Todays shots are all around my home with the D5100 and 18-105... except one...

DSC_9522-Edit.jpg

DSC_9523.jpg

DSC_9524-Edit.jpg

This was the exception... I switched lens on the D5100 to my Tamron 12-24
(this was about 14mm)

DSC_9526-Edit.jpg

There you go.... The normal uploader was not responding for me so I had to use the "basic"
one at a time uploader... Hope they all stay! :)

Pat in NH

gqtuazon

Gear Head

The day was decent... sold a gun, bought a gun, sold a Ham power supply and got my Turbotax installed for Taxes... Was going to the range but it was late and the wait was too long (I have to watch the Patriots play Denver!) :)

(this was about 14mm)

There you go.... The normal uploader was not responding for me so I had to use the "basic"

Pat in NH

Somehow I love seeing this type of scenery but for just a short period of time. I'm sure you guys are fed up with it and will have to deal with it much longer. Stay warm Pat. :eek:

RockyNH_RIP

Somehow I love seeing this type of scenery but for just a short period of time. I'm sure you guys are fed up with it and will have to deal with it much longer. Stay warm Pat. :eek:

Thanks Glenn... The fresh snow is always full of beauty!! Then it all gets dirty! :( It is getting cold again tonight, Highs teh next few days will be in the teens and low near 0 F.

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Day 20 - Jan 20 2014.....

It was back to work today! Another cold spell coming in tonight... I did manage to sell that gun and power supply, well sort of.. I did sell the power supply but traded the gun on another..

Todays pictures are from the construction at work...

My area... shrinking under the construction.. staging area for the lumber...

DSC_6999.jpg DSC_7001.jpg

The doorway (1 of 2) now closed... and what is behind the curtain in picture 1.. whats left of my wall! :)

DSC_7000.jpg DSC_7003.jpg

This is the other side of the wall... this space will all be added to my department... The last picture
is Tim, from maintenance. Notice the stripe on his nose?? Friday a fixture and rail fell and apparently the rail sliced him
open right on the nose... all the way to the bone... cartilage and all cut.. they stitched him up inside and then plastic
work with exterior stitches. He is so lucky it did not catch his eye..

DSC_7005.jpg DSC_7004.jpg

Pat in NH

piperbarb

View attachment 67920

View attachment 67921

View attachment 67922

(this was about 14mm)

View attachment 67924

Pat in NH

Looks like the same type of stuff we got, too. :)

RockyNH_RIP

Day 21 - Jan 21 2014.....

Cold snap coming in again today and another winter storm warming for tonight... Boston is already getting it.... Today, more from work....

Getting material ready to mold, inspecting parts outside the lab...

DSC_7014.jpg DSC_7018.jpg

The clipboards.... surrounded by turmoil... and the staging area for the construction.

DSC_7015.jpg DSC_7016.jpg

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Day 22 - Jan 22 2014.....

They were wrong on the snow, it missed us.. just a dusting at my place... But they were right on the cold!! It was 5 this morning, hit a high of 14 and overnight low down to -1 (F)

Here are todays shots...

Setups on the current CMM (wait till you see the new automated programmable unit.

DSC_7019.jpg

Whats left of the wall... today they will be building beams to hold up the 2nd floor before this one comes down.

DSC_7020.jpg

Near the end of 3rd shift....

DSC_7021.jpg

Part of a Govt Contractors installation near my work....

DSC_7023.jpg

These next 2 shots were along the roadway behind the installation...

DSC_7024.jpg

DSC_7025.jpg

Hoping everyone in the path of the storm faired well...

Pat in NH

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Day 23 - Jan 23 2014.....

Hope everyone is doing well... had a decent day at work, made a lot of progress on on a project, should finish by mid morning (due tomorow!)

Here are today's pictures.... Hope you enjoy...

Here some of today's construction...

When I got to work... Notice the stud wall in the first, load bearing (we have 2nd floor offices)
In the 2nd... wall is gone, notice the method of holding things up as they install a new beam..
3rd, building columns to to hold the structure....

DSC_7029.jpg DSC_7039.jpg DSC_7041.jpg

Product shot.....& into the sky....

DSC_7031.jpg DSC_7045.jpg

a couple... and ducks at Horseshoe Pond

DSC_7048.jpg DSC_7052.jpg

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Day 24 - Jan 24 2014.....

TGIF! (at least it's Friday in New Hampshire!! :)

Here are todays shots.....

The moon on the way in to work this am.... Under construction, our wall is gone so the girls are taping notes to the plastic dust block..

DSC_7055.jpg DSC_7062.jpg

More construction... the big beam is up and free standing... beam & column detail

DSC_7059.jpg DSC_7061.jpg

Tracks out onto Horseshoe Pond... and a guardrail post on the road in to the pond... (I actually like this)

DSC_7063.jpg DSC_7076-Edit.jpg

Off to relax... Have a great day everyone....

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Day 25 - Jan 25 2014.....

I went to the range today and knew there was a small falls nearby. On the way home I stopped nearby and walked back to try and grab a couple shots...

DSC_7082-Edit.jpg

DSC_7083-Edit.jpg

DSC_7079-Edit.jpg

DSC_7078-Edit.jpg

All with the D7100 and 18-105

Pat in NH