RIP Max

Blacktop

After about 11 years of being a loyal friend, Max passed away today. He was very sick and had to be put to sleep. He was in a lot of pain and I should have done this weeks ago.
I just could not bring myself to it.
He has been with us since we rescued him from the local shelter. He use to come with me every Saturday to take pictures without fail and he loved doing it. I will surely miss my little photo buddy.

Here is a couple of shots of him for those who are newer here, and for those that have been here a long time and remember Max..

14102320_519879981544801_5565729629598047415_n.jpg

max.jpg

Lilly & Max--2.jpg

"CHRIS"

What a good looking boy. That truly stinks. There is nothing worse. So sorry for your loss. Until you and he join once again............RIP Max

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I am so sorry, Pete. I most certainly remember Max. These guys and gals offer us unconditional love. When we have a bad day...no matter whether it's due to work, family, or friends...our beloved pets are there for us.

Prefrosh01

Pete,

My condolences on the loss of Max. It is never easy to lose a pet, as they are truly a member of your family.

Matt

Last edited:

Woodyg3

Contributor
Pete, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose a loyal friend. We lost our boy on New Years day, and it still hurts a lot, so I have an idea what you are going through. I'm sure you gave him a great life, hold on to the great memories.

Daz

Im sorry to hear this Pete. Remember all the good times you had, certainly seems like he had a great life from the point you got him !!

Tami Jo

My condolences to both you and your family! You didn't just lose a dog, you lost a best friend and a member of the family. I know he will be greatly missed. I am glad you made so many great memories over the course of your lives. They will surely brighten your grieving spirit and and bring a bit of solace too. I may not have known him but I can see in your photos he was very loved and will forever hold a special place in your heart.