Remote Control Stuff

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Out of 1000!!!??? You were a busy lady.... :eek:

Pat i n NH

You can take a lot of photos in 3.5 hours. Out of the 1100, so far I've kept 810. Had a lot of empty sky, clouds and trees. They fly faster than I could find them in the itty bitty viewfinder.

RockyNH_RIP

You can take a lot of photos in 3.5 hours. Out of the 1100, so far I've kept 810. Had a lot of empty sky, clouds and trees. They fly faster than I could find them in the itty bitty viewfinder.

Yes, that has to be tough... I did my first action stuff yesterday at the skate board park.. Mountain bikers were at the park.. Hard to guess where they would be.

Pat in NH

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
rc_coast_guard_089.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
There were six planes in the air.

These two had a midair collision. I was following a different plane when it happened so all I saw was debris in the air.
d5100_813.jpg

d5100_694.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

There were six planes in the air.

These two had a midair collision. I was following a different plane when it happened so all I saw was debris in the air.

That is too bad, I imagine they have a few dollars tied up in those Machines.. I know we did when my son and I raced RC cars years ago...

Pat in NH

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
That is too bad, I imagine they have a few dollars tied up in those Machines.. I know we did when my son and I raced RC cars years ago...

Pat in NH

The owner of the destroyed plane laughed it off. He has two more he's been working on and now he'll have to finish them.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
These four boats were racing. The brown and purple boats stopped running and the other two quit.
d5100_094_280016.jpg

d5100_109_157295.jpg

d5100_114_177255.jpg

d5100_223_461255.jpg

Last edited: