Raw or jpeg

Michael J.

As a former hardliner JPEG shooter who is now converted to a RAW shooter would like to tell you this: I love Raw cos the color during PP are getting such in a better way I like or better said how I remember them.

Danno

I tell you what, I'm done for the day and still have my brother's Canon stuff sitting around. Maybe I'll pour myself a whiskey and do the experiment exactly like they did and compare the D7100 to a 7D or something?

Nah. By the time I sip the whiskey this Friday evening I will no longer care. LOL

(you know it'll be up here some time tomorrow)

If you are going to have a whisky, you aught to make it a bourbon and if you are going to have a bourbon it might as well be Woodford Reserve. It is good for what ales you. Knob Creek is good.. Blantons too, but Woodford is just smooth.

BackdoorArts

If you are going to have a whisky, you aught to make it a bourbon and if you are going to have a bourbon it might as well be Woodford Reserve. It is good for what ales you. Knob Creek is good.. Blantons too, but Woodford is just smooth.

Funny, but I had a Woodford. It's almost too smooth for me, but it's what I had. Maker's Mark is my normal, or Buffalo Trace. Trying to cut back. Good for what ails you, unless what you're ailing from is a little extra around the middle. ;)

Danno

Funny, but I had a Woodford. It's almost too smooth for me, but it's what I had. Maker's Mark is my normal, or Buffalo Trace. Trying to cut back. Good for what ails you, unless what you're ailing from is a little extra around the middle. ;)

I live in the middle of the Bourbon belt... Wild Turkey is just over the hill from my house, literally. Buffalo trace is not far either. Woodford was one of my favorite. You are right about the extra around the middle part...