Pulled The Trigger!!!

Secksy007

Besides the great deal, what features of the D750 did you consider as better than the D7200 for your photography?
Hey [MENTION=13006]Camera Fun[/MENTION]

There were a few things that I weighed up that led me to the D750 over the D7200.

1) Already owning a crop sensor body, I knew at some point I would like a FF camera and the offer at my local store was the best I'd seen.

2) A high percentage of my phography is low light/high ISO, portraits, street and landscapes.

3) Yes I do enjoy occasional wildlife and sports photography as well, but it's seldom. When I do however, I'm sure the D750 will hold it's own and if I need extra reach, I'll grab my D5100.

4) Looking at many comments and suggestions from the wonderful people here, overwhelmingly, the majority indicated that I would get overall better performance and image quality for my type of photography with the D750.

Cheers Andrew

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Secksy007

Great pickup, I am really enjoying my new D750 and Tamron 24-70
Yep, I'm loving my set up. Although I do find f2.8 at 70mm a little soft on occasion.

I don't know if this is common with zoom lenses. Otherwise...awesome!

Lots of learning to do

glebulon

Had no issue with mine, seems reasonably sharp(not as sharp as some primes but sharp)...the key is to know that the DOF is small, if you have doubts run some tests using a ruler, tripod and see if there are issues.
Yep, I'm loving my set up. Although I do find f2.8 at 70mm a little soft on occasion.

I don't know if this is common with zoom lenses. Otherwise...awesome!

Lots of learning to do

Horoscope Fish

My Tamron 24-70mm is sharp, corner to corner and across the focal length, even when wide open. The only nit picks I can come up with when pairing this lens with my D750 is that I get some vignetting when shooting f/2.8 at 24mm and there's some barrel distortion at 24mm. Both of which disappear automatically when using the lens profile in Camera Raw. Overall this is an absolutely stellar lens.