Project 365 2016 Contest!

cwgirl197

That link is for the terms and conditions of using an Amazon gift card, nothing to worry about. The rules for doing a 365 are outlined below in that same post. Basically you have to take (at least) one photo a day, every day, for all 365 days of the year. You don't have to post a shot every day, but you need to have shots accounting for every day. There's also some stuff about tagging your thread and how to format your shots you should read. It's based on the Honor System but EXIF data being visible is appreciated for all the obvious reasons. And that's really all there is to it: Shoot. Post. Repeat.

For anyone even remotely considering doing a 365, I highly recommend it. It's an immense learning experience.

I would have liked to finished my second 365, this year, but twas not to be... :(

@weebee :: If you complete five 365's in a row, I'm going to have to nominate you for some kind of Iron Man award... That's some serious commitment!

Can you tell me where the info is for formatting the shots and the EXIF data?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nikon D750, Nikon D800, Nikon 16-35, Nikon 50,
Nikon 70-300, Sigma 105, Sigma 24-70, Sigma 150-600 C

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Can you tell me where the info is for formatting the shots and the EXIF data?

Look at this thread It has instructions. I think it is [MENTION=13090]Horoscope Fish[/MENTION] who usually posts instructions periodically at times too.

cwgirl197

Look at this thread It has instructions. I think it is [MENTION=13090]Horoscope Fish[/MENTION] who usually posts instructions periodically at times too.

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hey guys. I will be compiling and looking at everything later today, probably tonight.

A new contest for 2017 will also be posted. Stay tuned!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Sorry I haven't gotten to announcing the winners yet! Honestly I had a really busy day and just sat down. I'll definitely get the winners their recognition tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk