Project 365: 2013 - Katie1987

Katie1987

Day 21: "Play with me!"

I've been doing a lot of catching up today, running errands and doing laundry and the like. So much so that I was somewhat neglecting Truman. He was making noises at me with a toy in his mouth and I had my camera in hand for this shot.

Hard to say no to this face!

20130121-DSC_0337.jpg

WhiteLight

Barbara -- I'm not exactly sure why. I uploaded them all the same...? I didn't have the patience earlier today to try and troubleshoot it...

That's the position of the camera you shot in i suppose & you didn't do any post processing on them?
So no rotating of pics & they get uploaded as shot :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Day 21: "Play with me!"

I've been doing a lot of catching up today, running errands and doing laundry and the like. So much so that I was somewhat neglecting Truman. He was making noises at me with a toy in his mouth and I had my camera in hand for this shot.

Hard to say no to this face!

View attachment 25165

Great pet portrait. What a nice dog, sure looks hard to resist to.

Katie1987

Day 22: Crazy day..! unfortunately only had time for this shot tonight. I was gone most of the day and felt bad leaving him alone for longer than usual...I don't think he minds today given he's already napping. Hoping tomorrow lends itself better shooting conditions - as in I have more time to prepare and have my camera handy!

photo-14.jpg