Project 365 2012 Contest

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks Rick, just curious... That is not easy to stay on top like that. I have done it ok so far but then I have only been doing it for a month and a half (far cry from a year, or 2 in your case!) I use it as a tool to keep me looking at shooting more... and dailey, but then I have so much to learn...

Appreciate the reply, remember reading yours was a 731 somewhere in post... Good Job!

Pat in NH

DTigga

Will there be a 2013 contest? Is there a protocol to starting a 365 project here or do I just create a new thread and start uploading?

D

RockyNH_RIP

Good question Dtigani... I do not know if it has been decided yet by the Admin staff.. and have not seen a posting yet... You can feel free to just start a new thread and start one... even if no official contest.. we would love to see some of your work and you will hopefully enjoy the work of some of the really good Photogs here... Its fun and keeps you shooting..

Pat in NH

Last edited:

DTigga

Thanks for that. Not really concerned too much about the contest. Just wanted to do the 365 project to force me to get out and shoot. It's easy to find excuses as to why we don't shoot as much as we'd like.

DT

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Well the day is finally here. It looks like we'll have 3 people receiving Amazon gift cards:

Marcel
RickSawThat
AxeMan - Rick S.

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to everyone for participating this year whether you finished or not!

RockyNH_RIP

Well the day is finally here. It looks like we'll have 3 people receiving Amazon gift cards:

Marcel
RickSawThat
AxeMan - Rick S.

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to everyone for participating this year whether you finished or not!

Congrats to the Winners!! Thanks to Jdeg and Nikonites for sponsoring and hosting the contest! I learned so much in a relatively short time... and so much more to learn in 2013!

Pat in NH