"Professional" family photos. LOL!

Danno

I had not been watching that at all. Scrolled past it mostly, figuring it to be a hoax. That would be devastating to a business. We do not think how destructive that kind of thing can be, especially if that is your only income.

Dawg Pics

[MENTION=26505]Dawg Pics[/MENTION]

Here is what I was able to find yesterday.

https://www.rojakpot.com/lesa-hall-photoshop-fail-viral/

Awesome, that was the information I was looking for. I am always suspicious when articles get shared and there is no verifiable information. This was the first one I saw to link a page to the photographer.

Still no response by the original photographer, though. Just a third party claim. Maybe she is waiting to speak with legal.

Still hoping somebody proves it is an awesome hoax.

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

Pissed employee? That is my final thought other than I am tired of it now. It just needs to go away. Good luck to the photographer. I hope her career isn't wrecked forever.
This is one reason I hate Facebook. Sharing of unconfirmed information that spreads like a pandemic.

Dawg Pics

Agreed. I wish there was a Facebook for adults, and I don't mean numerical age.
Absolutely. So called "adults" are the ones attacking the Facebook pages of people with similar names and calling to "shame" the photographer. All based on one thing they read without question.

I question everything.
Why the mob mentality? I don't get it.

I guess I should qualify my statement. Sharing posts is one thing. It is the commentary and misinformation that I hate. Of course, the internet is full of that.

Last edited:

Woodyg3

Contributor
So, I think these retouched photos are dangerous. Suppose a young adult looks at these as a example of public perception of beauty, and they try to look the same by using make-up. When they are unable to achieve the look, their self-worth will plummet...

:)

Dawg Pics

So, I think these retouched photos are dangerous. Suppose a young adult looks at these as a example of public perception of beauty, and they try to look the same by using make-up. When they are unable to achieve the look, their self-worth will plummet...

:)

You're funny. :D.
The costume shops have run out of pancake make-up.