Post Your Z6 Photos

Danno

morning sun-1378.jpg

Danno

Went to my niece's ball game last night... the only one that we have been able to go to all spring... It got rained out. I did get a reluctant photo... She is a great kid. Maybe in the fall...

View attachment 313429

Danno

Went out to get the mail with Jersey Girl. Saw this Bull Thistle I had to capture. They look amazing, but they are invasive.

Just Fun-2159.jpg

Danno

I will try this one more time... Went to my niece's ball game last night... the only one that we have been able to go to all spring... It got rained out. I did get a reluctant photo... She is a great kid. Maybe in the fall...
Just Fun-2149.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I changed the thread's title and made it a sticky (with Dan's permission) so if you have Z6 photos, anyone can post them here. Let's see what you have! :encouragement:

Danno

Not the best time of day to get out, but at least it was not raining... It seems like they either have moved Kentucky into alignment with England, Washington or a Rain forest. Today it was the day of abandoned structures.

Old and in the way-2529.jpg

Old and in the way-2540.jpg

Danno

Went to the Capital yesterday to take some photos of the flower beds on this long lane that leads up to the the capital steps. It wasn't a good day for it because everyone and his brother and sister was doing yard maintenance. I took a low shot to hide a Ford F 250 behind the bed and had to narrow the shot a bit to rid my self of a weed wacker operator and a leaf blowing guy. I would not be deterred... The last couple times I tried this there were no flowers.

Monday outings-2549.jpg

Needa

Challenge Team
Went to the Capital yesterday to take some photos of the flower beds on this long lane that leads up to the the capital steps. It wasn't a good day for it because everyone and his brother and sister was doing yard maintenance. I took a low shot to hide a Ford F 250 behind the bed and had to narrow the shot a bit to rid my self of a weed wacker operator and a leaf blowing guy. I would not be deterred... The last couple times I tried this there were no flowers.

View attachment 314916

Sometimes its what you leave out that makes the picture.

Danno

Playing with ND filters on a waterfall. I tried once before but had difficulty with focus and such because adding the filters I always seemed to jar the camera. Not so with the Z6. I got it set up put in the filter setup the exposure and focus with the filters in place. Yes it was much more fun and yes the WYSIWYG showed me what to expect less the motion blur of the falls.

Cove Springs-2645.jpg