Post your Yard Art

014sm.jpg

I wanted to take a photo of either a flower or a bird this morn. Well, the flowers were dead and the birds weren't cooperating so the next best thing. These flowers and this bird always seem to be waiting...yard art

Crashle

Have any of you been to Tuscarora, Nevada. Talk about yard art.. their whole town is dedicated to yard art. I wish I still had the pictures of that place. It was so long ago and I took them with my old Minolta so I have no clue where they would be. Google art in Tuscarora, nv you'll find some interesting things.

Last edited:

fotojack

I've always wanted one of those old milk containers for my yard. Think I can find one? pffffffft! Not a chance! :( Marilynne.....just sand it down (or get it sand blasted) and repaint it....or better yet, powder coated! It will last forever! :)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I've always wanted one of those old milk containers for my yard. Think I can find one? pffffffft! Not a chance! :( Marilynne.....just sand it down (or get it sand blasted) and repaint it....or better yet, powder coated! It will last forever! :)

Jack, maybe one of these days when I'm not out taking pictures I'll get around to it!

Ironwood

We got one of ours powdercoated a few years back, it lives inside the house now with a dried flower arrangement type thingo in it.

I will dust it off and take a photo of it one day.