Post your Sunrises

nikonpup

http://www.komonews.com/weather/blogs/scott/Smoke-from-Siberian-wildfires-turns-Northwestern-sunsets-a-fiery-red-300586451.html
33-2.jpg

Danno

Well, I signed up for the creative cloud and started using Lr6. Tried the HDR merge this morning going from under to over exposed shot of the sunrise. It took a long time on my old laptop to process the photo, but I think it could be a lot of fun. It did save it as a DNG file after it was done. I think it could be interesting.

_DSC9949-HDR (1000x665).jpg

LouCioccio

Cloudy and liquid sunshine later at Presque Isle State Park in Erie. We had a MeetUP for the 6AM to Noon with a 10AM Digital Photography Special Interest Group meeting and the DSLR Basic Class. With Erie PA Weather its a guarantee we will get weather. All in all it worked out albeit the smattering of liquid sunshine. This one I took with the original kit lens that came with D70's the 18mm-70mm F/3.5-4.5. I showed the class the difference from the current kit lens and why I picked up a used one. Anyway did find a couple of dust spots but cloned them out. I think the exposure was 3 sec.
Lou Cioccio
_DSC7693.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Waited about a half hour for my lens to acclimate to the outside temps after being in a very cold room and was disappointed with the cloud cover.
panorama_1_01_456933.jpg

Came back about a half hour later
dsc_2906_01_56890.jpg
dsc_2911_01_1305.jpg

Through the breezeway
dsc_2920_01_813268.jpg