Post your statue

Gerb

Sojourner Truth in downtown Battle Creek, MI.

Sojouner Truth.jpg

Wolfeye

If you'll excuse an old Minolta film camera image, I'll share this rear view of a bronze beauty.

BW_2015_12_16.jpg

From the Joslyn Art Museum in Omaha Nebraska.

Blacktop

Looks like a Great Dane,is there a story to it.

It is a Great dane. I don't read the plaques, I just take a picture. LOL:encouragement:
It was taken around the Museum Of Art building. I'm going back this weekend to take shots that I've missed and I'll read the plaque, if there is one.

mikew_RIP

It is a Great dane. I don't read the plaques, I just take a picture. LOL:encouragement:
It was taken around the Museum Of Art building. I'm going back this weekend to take shots that I've missed and I'll read the plaque, if there is one.

Thanks,i just wondered because there is a true story about a Great Dane saving some American air men,just wondered if it was connected to that.

Blacktop

Yes, you're right.

Even if it contains nothing else, nearly every Dane's bag of tricks seems to include this one. The natural ear version of High Four is in the permanent collection of the prestigious Benson Sculpture Garden in Loveland, Colorado. He is also in the permanant collections of the City of Northglenn, CO, Greenvile, SC and Chattanooga, TN. The natural ear version is sold out but High Five (dew claw added) is still available. Price list.