Post your snow event

Peter7100

Anything less than 65 and I'm wearing long pants, jacket, hat and gloves!

This morning when I took this shot below, it was 21.2F (minus 6C. Last time I was in the US you were using Farenheight), with a wind chill factor of 12.2F (minus 11C). Although I was well wrapped up, I am still thawing out hours later :cold:. No wonder the birds were looking for food.

brown2.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This morning when I took this shot below, it was 21.2F (minus 6C. Last time I was in the US you were using Farenheight), with a wind chill factor of 12.2F (minus 11C). Although I was well wrapped up, I am still thawing out hours later :cold:. No wonder the birds were looking for food.

brown2.jpg

Well, someone has to live in the cold climates and I'm glad it's not me!!

A/C has been on and off all morning. It's in the low 80'sF right now.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Hard to measure with all the wind, but we got about 2 feet according to the local weather station. 20-30 mph winds yesterday, but sunny and nice today.

SnowHouse-790.jpg

Dangerspouse

December 20th in Lafayette, Colorado and we have had 1/10th of an inch of snow so far this "Winter".

Looking at your previous picture in this thread (March 2021), I assume you're happy about that...? (And is your garage full, or do you just enjoy the cardio workout? Lol...)

Woodyg3

Contributor
Looking at your previous picture in this thread (March 2021), I assume you're happy about that...? (And is your garage full, or do you just enjoy the cardio workout? Lol...)

LOL. Sadly, we are not happy at all about the lack of rain and snow. We are in a very serious drought right now.

And, yes, my wife's roadster gets the garage spot. Can't quite squeeze two cars in our "two car" garage.