Post your sign post pictures

jay_dean

_DSC9658.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
The other day I noticed this sign in a Texas Roadhouse Restaurant parking lot. It is not the quality of the photo that I want to share, but the idea that Texas Roadhouse should be commended for honoring those who served and gave more than many.

WoundedWar-sc.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
The other day I noticed this sign in a Texas Roadhouse Restaurant parking lot. It is not the quality of the photo that I want to share, but the idea that Texas Roadhouse should be commended for honoring those who served and gave more than many.

View attachment 189357

I ate at a Texas Road House yesterday and saw the sign also. I had planned to take a shot, but forgot.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I guess I did sort of get a shot of the sign. These are some of my ex-coworkers from the DDL (Div of Driver Licenses).
dsc_0419_01_734667.jpg

Alan

I was going through photos from when my son was stationed in Idaho (2005). After we passed this sign 2 A-10 Warthogs came right at us. Didn't take their pic as I was too busy screaming........ :cool:

DSCF0081.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Driving along I-10 and came upon a construction zone. These signs might have been part of the reason for the backup that made 3 or so miles take 45 minutes or so to travel. Ha! I would expect this in a confused area like Washington DC or California, but Arizona! Ha!

sign-confusion_2015-12-18_DSC0240_cr.jpg