Post YOUR rides

oldsalt

IMG_1931.jpg
My current ride - not as fast but it goes "anywhere"....:chuncky:

turbodave

OK, here's my rides. The 87 GN on the left is the Wife's. And the 86 GN on the right is mine.

Attachments

• 100_0598.JPG
    100_0598.JPG
    339.1 KB · Views: 192

turbodave

Oh ya, and my other two. The Lincoln MKT is our daily driver, and the Excursion is our towing beast.

Attachments

• 100_0939.JPG
    100_0939.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 198
  • exc6.JPG
    exc6.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 182

Enzo

^ I'm loving that Patrol. You guys get the best vehicles. I would kill for a twin turbo diesel LC. Here is an iphone shot of my rig.

Mods include:
Medium Maggiolina Grand Tour
ARB 50qt fridge with transit bag
Bajarack flat utility rack
ABR Sidewinder battery tray
National Luna dual battery system

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Enzo

^ Very nice. I've always wanted an R32. I had an 04 Jetta 1.8T that was modded OEM+. I love those HRE wheels.

milwaukeeandy

What kind of camera gear do you have? Are you on the Vortex?

yeah im on vortex, same name as on here.
I have a D5100 and as of now im down to just the 18-55mm kit lens. i sold my 35mm and my 55-300 lens cause im a broke college kid and needed money haha. just ordered flashes and i'll be buying a new lens soon

Enzo

yeah im on vortex, same name as on here.
I have a D5100 and as of now im down to just the 18-55mm kit lens. i sold my 35mm and my 55-300 lens cause im a broke college kid and needed money haha. just ordered flashes and i'll be buying a new lens soon

My Vortex name is Xetabur. Thats sucks you had to sell some of your gear but at least you still have something to work with.

Sandpatch

My first car. Bought new -- a 1980 Honda Accord LX 5-Speed. Put something over 200,000 Miles on the clock and took me everywhere. It became a jalopy late in it's life, but getting behind the wheel was like putting on a comfy old pair of jeans and it hooked me on manual transmissions for a liftetime. My Dad once told me that "You'll own many cars in your life, but none like your first" and he was so very right.

1980-06 Honda At Ringoes NJ.jpg

Current ride --Nissan Frontier 6-Speed:

Attachments

• Rhrett-Spring09 - for upload.jpg
    Rhrett-Spring09 - for upload.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 264
Last edited: