Post your reflection photos

Blacktop

Not rent it was on loan until my 300pf arrived but as i canceled the 300 to buy the 750 i had to return the lens,the OS wouldn't work on it with the 750 any way,good old Nikon/Sigma
why don't you just pickup a used 50mm D lens for under a hundred bucks to tie you over untill you get something else. At least you could shoot the thing. I'm about to order the Nikon 18-35mm in a couple of weeks, but this little 50mm is a real joy to use as well.

mikew_RIP

what are you planning to buy for the 750?

Probably nothing aimed at birding,ime intending to move away from birding some of the time and thought the 750 would be a nice camera to take with me to open up new areas of photography,or at least areas i haven't done for a lot of years,plus i have had the FX itch for a while so thought i would scratch it.

mikew_RIP

why don't you just pickup a used 50mm D lens for under a hundred bucks to tie you over untill you get something else. At least you could shoot the thing. I'm about to order the Nikon 18-35mm in a couple of weeks, but this little 50mm is a real joy to use as well.

Have thought about it but would get a built in motor version so it would AF on the V2,guess the stumbling block is memories of times in 35mm days when the 50mm was often all i had apart from a 300mm.

mikew_RIP

What's the bundle/kit lens, the 28-120 or something? It may be all you need.

I didnt buy a bundle,although it has had some bad press i have been looking at the Tamron 70-300 results and there are some very sharp images and its only £250 so i may get that and a 50mm 1.8 for now,just not used to the FX fov any more.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Objects in mirror...
dscn0242_01.jpg