Post your Photographing the photographer.

Elliot87

Here's a self portrait I snapped in the bathroom mirror.

DSC_0017 (2).jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
OK, this is a first. Here's a picture of a bird and a photographer in the background
109003t-marcels-once-while-daily-weekly-2014-a-dscf3959-modifier.jpg

Now this is the picture this photographer took of me while I was taking the first one:
(Not a shot I took obviously)
2014_08_23_F_te_de_l_t_15.jpg

Elliot87

I was at the Quayside in Newcastle today, where everyone stops to photograph the bridges. I saw this guy with an interesting looking camera so snapped a quick shot.

DSC_0251.jpg

On closer inspection I saw that it was a Nikon Df. I'd not seen one in the flesh before.

DSC_0251 (2).jpg

TedG954

I can picture what the ad said.......... "Professional fashion photographer seeks model for upscale photo shoot. Will exchange portfolio photos for modeling services."

Her: "I thought you were a professional photographer. Where's your camera?"

Him: "Oh, it's in the shop. Don't worry, this phone takes really good pictures."

DSC_5163_00001.jpg

DSC_5166_00002.jpg

RocketCowboy

This family was too cool.

The photographer was going for a low profile off the grass angle for a shot of his sister (not in the frame), with the rest of his siblings behind him. They were taking turns for their pics.

D7100 9.jpg

The little boy sees me with the camera, decides he doesn't need to wait for his picture to be taken, it's time to ham it up and jump on his brother's back.

D7100 10.jpg

His brother ... doesn't miss a beat and just keeps working the shot he was after. :)

mikew_RIP

I can picture what the ad said.......... "Professional fashion photographer seeks model for upscale photo shoot. Will exchange portfolio photos for modeling services."

Her: "I thought you were a professional photographer. Where's your camera?"

Him: "Oh, it's in the shop. Don't worry, this phone takes really good pictures."

View attachment 110964

View attachment 110965

Thats a strange tripod :D or are you just pleased to see me