Post your Photographing the photographer.

No longer here

10387181_10152128094427131_8547188244072819734_o.jpg

Someone snapped me snapping my dream car!

JackStalk

I was Uncle Bob-ing at a friend's wedding and the lead shooter stepped right in with his d800 and snapped the shot after I did. I guess I must have been doing something right.

Edit-0258.jpg

Roy1961

Contributor
i will post up the shots of inside (underneath) it tomorrow, i think i tried a shot looking down the wing also?

carguy

@carguy She did a really good job.
My grandson is 7 and trying to get him into photography.
BUT RIGHT NOW ALL HE HAS on his mind is playing the different sports.

Thank you :)

My son has used my D40 a couple of times already. She actually had this framed up nicely with me to the left. I cropped it to use as my avatar on Google+ and Instagram I liked it so well :)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Spoke with this lady. She's an old Canon shooter prior to digital. She wants to get back in to photography and her friends convinced her to get a D7000. I told her it was a good choice.
dsc_4431_01.jpg
If I don't come up with any other colorful bokeh shots by the end of the month, I might use this.

Thumper_6119

Contributor
I glanced out of my 3rd floor office window yesterday, and I see 3 young photographers on a photo walk downtown. They started taking shots of this park bench that is in front of the Italian food restaurant across the street. As quickly as I could, I get my camera out and start trying to get a shot of them. (I didn't have time to switch lenses, so I had to try and snap them with the 50mm). One of the kids spots me in my window, and he whips up his camera and snaps me.

Granted, not a great shot, but I had to grab it.
i-6bht3NV-L.jpg

Cropped
i-m7bfPWZ-L.jpg