Post your Photographing the photographer.

Fortkentdad

Glenna SM -DSC_1808-0002.jpg
Glenna SM -DSC_1891-0001.jpg

My dearly beloved on our photo-walk through Edmonton Muttart Conservatory.

I'm happy she is taking a keener interest in 'our' hobby. Now to get her out of auto-everything mode.
She had the new-to-us SB-400 on the D5100 and she liked it. And she used the zoom - she previously would ask for the 35mm so she didn't have to bother with zooming in and out. ... it is coming slowly.

wev

Contributor
Met a young art student from my alma mater shooting along the creek. He was documenting trash

Photog.jpg

Philnz

View attachment 209565
View attachment 209566

My dearly beloved on our photo-walk through Edmonton Muttart Conservatory.

I'm happy she is taking a keener interest in 'our' hobby. Now to get her out of auto-everything mode.
She had the new-to-us SB-400 on the D5100 and she liked it. And she used the zoom - she previously would ask for the 35mm so she didn't have to bother with zooming in and out. ... it is coming slowly.
Don't worry she will soon be telling you what to use maybe.:beguiled:

Roy1961

ROY_6930.jpg

she was shooting at this

ROY_6929.jpg

i saw her later and asked if she got good shots of the turkey vulture, her husband said NO, she forgot to put in her SD card, oops lol.

paul04

i saw her later and asked if she got good shots of the turkey vulture, her husband said NO, she forgot to put in her SD card, oops lol.

They say you learn by your mistakes,

I've done the same thing, turned the camera on, to be greeted with the message "no SD card" realising I've left it in the card reader at home :(

Fortkentdad

Obviously not my photo - but a photo of a photographer nevertheless - with a twist. And I'm sure that is a Nikon.

RCMP have new tool that helps extend the long arm of the law | Globalnews.ca

From the article
"The scopes, which are attached to cameras, allow police to see drivers who may be texting or on the phone from up to a kilometre away. They are currently being rolled out across the province."

If you text don't drive - at least not in Canada.

RCMPNikon.JPG

john*thomas

Whether anyone else likes this or not, it's one of my favorite pics ever. Local bridge across the Ohio River was closed while they are repairing the RR tracks. Lots of people out walking and taking pics this evening including this little girl.

DSC_7804 (2200x1465) copy.jpg

wev

Contributor
Whether anyone else likes this or not, it's one of my favorite pics ever. Local bridge across the Ohio River was closed while they are repairing the RR tracks. Lots of people out walking and taking pics this evening including this little girl.

I can't make it out, but I hope she's shooting a Nikon and we can get her to join up!