Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

Jaynometry

Great shots, any details as to your exposure times/filters etc would be much appreciated... thanks.

Oh sure, so the first 3 were f/2.8 at 30 seconds. It was when I just bought my camera and was too excited to take it out and before my remote shutter got to me. I had to shoot it wide open because it was too dark and I wanted to test the base ISO.

The last shot was at f/10, at 131 seconds at ISO 100.

oldsalt

Thanks for that info ... I really like the first one "into the abyss"
It's given me the impetus to get out and try some for myself...
cheers

T-Man

Various fall leaves from this past October:

LEAVES_FALL-1.jpg

LEAVES_FALL-3.jpg

LEAVES_FALL-4.jpg

LEAVES_FALL-5.jpg

LEAVES_FALL-6.jpg

LEAVES_FALL-8.jpg

oldsalt

The sensor in the D800 never ceases to amaze me... I just took this quick shot in my backyard...here it is full frame...
QF-35mm.jpg

and here is a crop of the plane... this was hand-held with my 80-200mm f 2.8 I'm very glad I bought an 800E ;)
QF-35mm crop..jpg

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I really like the colors! I'll have to post on this thread too, once my D800e gets here! I'm not as good as you are buddy, but I am enthusiastic an enjoying the trying! :D

It's all good Bill. Our passion in photography is what drives us and at the same time, get to enjoy doing it.

T-Man

Hi, Glen -- I've really enjoyed the photos you took with your Zeiss 135. Do you use that lens very often these days?

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hi, Glen -- I've really enjoyed the photos you took with your Zeiss 135. Do you use that lens very often these days?

I actually do love that lens. It is my favorite portrait lens and use it when I want the best quality which includes bokeh. It performs very well especially with my D800E.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It's the camera that is doing it, but just in raw files! Do have any idea how to fix it buddy?
I would just crop it out. I wonder what it could be though. Which program are you using to convert your files? I know that with my D600 and Df, when I do HDR and use photomatix I get a red bar just like that on the right side... Go figure.