Post your macro photos here

wev

Contributor
Fly.jpg

Ironwood

I took these photos back in 2013 when I first got my D7100.
I was checking them out today and decided to reprocess them to see if I could improve them from what I could do back then.

I did see quite an improvement from my previous attempts.

This is a male Mopsus Mormon Jumping Spider.
I haven't seen another male since the day I took these photos, I see the females now and again, but not the males for some reason.

He's a wild lookin' Dude Oz.
DSC_3669 - Version 2.jpg

DSC_3692.jpg

DSC_3702.jpg

Scott Murray

I took these photos back in 2013 when I first got my D7100.
I was checking them out today and decided to reprocess them to see if I could improve them from what I could do back then.

I did see quite an improvement from my previous attempts.

This is a male Mopsus Mormon Jumping Spider.
I haven't seen another male since the day I took these photos, I see the females now and again, but not the males for some reason.

He's a wild lookin' Dude Oz.
View attachment 178534

View attachment 178535

View attachment 178536
I am still yet to see one like that :) great shots and processing.

Ironwood

I am still yet to see one like that :) great shots and processing.

Thanks Scott.
I see you photographed a female a few weeks back, so you must have males about too, trouble is they rarely make an appearance.

I have seen a female on at least 10 different occasions in my gardens in the last couple of years, but only spotted this male once.

Scott Murray

Thanks Scott.
I see you photographed a female a few weeks back, so you must have males about too, trouble is they rarely make an appearance.

I have seen a female on at least 10 different occasions in my gardens in the last couple of years, but only spotted this male once.
Yes they are tricky suckers, just need to locate them and be patient :)